Monday, April 12, 2021

Ride to the Adobe Deli

 


Here is Sue with my horse, Mercy

Sue has fallen in love with my horse and enjoyed the experience of riding a Tennessee Walking Horse. 
It's been great having someone ride my horse since I am still recovering from my surgery.

Off they go for a Ride 'N Dine...I will meet them at the restaurant which is about 2 and a half miles away. I am driving since I can't ride.


You would have to be a local to find this place. It is off the beaten path, to say the least.


The inside of the restaurant is crammed full of oddities.

Horses are tied up outside.
Van is the name of the owner.

The menu is quite extensive and the portion sizes are HUGE. 
I was intrigued by the Sweat Sandwich sold at Market Value. 
Apparently, if you don't have the cash, you can work off your meal.
Ari ordered a burger. I ordered the French Onion soup. 
Food was tasty. Definitely a great place to try if you are in the area.


Ari and Sue leaving the restaurant to return to the ranch.







 





No comments:

Post a Comment