Saturday, April 24, 2021

Kiva RV Park - Bernardo, New Mexico

 



On the way to our next stop, we took a break at this food truck along the side of the highway in Carrizoso, New Mexico. Ari got their BBQ brisket burrito. I got their BBQ chicken sandwich and a side of potato salad. I had told Ari I would share the potato salad with him, but it was so good I ate the entire thing and he didn't get a single bite.

We are now at the Kiva RV Park south of Albuquerque. 
The horses have a huge pen with shelter - plenty of space to move around.
We have a nice site - no fire ring or picnic table, but FULL hook-up, the best internet WIFI we have experienced in a long time, and a laundry room. Also the staff here is super kind.



While Ari took Lennox out on the trails, we gave pony rides to some of the kids in the campground.
There is BLM land right behind the campground, so plenty of riding for Ari.
My foot has not recovered from the one hour ride I did a couple of days ago, so I am staying out of the saddle for now.


 







No comments:

Post a Comment