Thursday, July 9, 2020

Getting Creative in the LQ

We are adjusting to living on the road and having to figure things out.


I lost the keeper on one of my stirrups, so Ari used bail twine to hold it in place. Bail twine is the Cowboy's version of duct tape

I got this idea from an RV blog. I took one of my old cookie sheets and used gorilla tape to fasten it to the side of the refrigerator. I bought a bumch of spice containers with magnets on the bottom from Bed Bath and Beyond and voila! I have more spices, so I need to put up a second cookie sheet.

I bought these small shelves at Bed Bath and Beyond as well as the organizer for my plates and pans. This allows me to make better use of the cabinet space above the kitchen sink.


We put an extra water tank in the tack area for when we run out of water, but we need to buy a transfer pump because otherwise we are relying on gravity to fill our buckets.


No comments:

Post a Comment