Thursday, July 23, 2020

A peek inside our Living Quarters Trailer


Some friends asked us to post some pictures so they can get an idea of what our living space is like. Hard to believe we have gone from a house with more than 2,000 square feet to a space that is a little under 200 square feet. Our living space is 8 feet wide by 20 feet deep.


 My kitchen includes a two burner stove top which runs on propane. Above the stove top I have a microwave/convection oven which I am still trying to figure out. I can run the microwave just fine, but the oven has been a challenge.



I have a double sink - which was a special request - because I find it easier to clean dishes. One side for soapy water and one side for rinsing.

Our bathroom has a single sink, a full-size shower and a toilet. The mirror cabinet is a little high for me. If I stand barefoot, I can barely see my forehead. 

The sleeping area holds a queen size bed and storage for our clothes.

This view is with me sitting on the bed looking at the bathroom. You can see we have a full size fridge and above the fridge is a large TV.  If you look closely, you can see that in order to flush the toilet you use a pedal near the floor - marine style.

We have a full dinette area where we eat and play on our laptops.

That's the big tour! We find it really cozy and at this point we prefer it to staying in a hotel because all our stuff is here. Plus, we don't need to worry about getting COVID-19 because we are literally sheltering in our home.


1 comment:

  1. That looks like a very cozy setup. There's nothing like having a mobile home-base that's set up for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete