Sunday, December 12, 2021

Moving to a new blog platform

 I have had a lot of people ask if they can subscribe to my blog. That way they would get an email every time I post something new.


Blogspot doesn't do that, but substack does. So, I am moving my blog over to substack.

The new url is shakespeareantrails.substack.com.

I was able to import all the posts from this blog over to the new blog location, but the import wasn't 100%.

None of the videos went over and some of the pictures are also missing, so I will slowly be going through the posts and cleaning them up.

Hopefully, this is a welcome upgrade for people and will make it easier for you to keep up with our journey.

There is a search field in the new blog as well. So, if you are interested in a particular location or campground or even topic, you can type it into the search bar and see if there is a relevant blog post.

We just crossed into Louisiana. So excited to add one more state to our list.

California

Oregon

Washington

Idaho

Montana

Wyoming

Utah

Nevada

Arizona

New Mexico

Colorado

Nebraska

Kansas

South Dakota

North Dakota

Minnesota

Iowa

Missouri

Arkansas

Oklahoma

Texas

Louisiana

Twenty-two states down, twenty-six to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment